Bob Stevens is a registered professional engineer in several states and has over 30 years of experience working with environmental regulations and compliance programs. His education includes a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from the University of Michigan and Masters of Science in Sanitary Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology. He is a Life member of the Georgia Water and Pollution Control Association. He also is a Diplomate with the American Academy of Environmental Engineers.
Mr. Stevens work areas include:
- environmental compliance for small and medium sized manufacturing and industrial companies including assessments and audits
- current compliance and planning/ permits for future needs
- water management including wastewater treatment, industrial water systems, stormwater, and overall water reuse
- air emissions inventories and air permitting
- solid and Hazardous Waste management as well as site remediation
Mr. Stevens has worked with clients in nearly every industrial and manufacturing sector.