Congress passed the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) on October 21, 1976 and RCRA establishes the framework for a national system of solid waste control. Subtitle D of the Act is dedicated to non-hazardous solid waste requirements, and Subtitle C focuses on hazardous solid waste. Solid waste includes solids, liquids and gases and must be discarded to be considered waste. Our staff brings years of experience in developing waste management plans and assisting with the management of wastes.
Our Waste Management services include:
- Waste Management Evaluations
- Waste Classification
- Hazardous Waste Registration
- Hazardous Waste Permitting
- Written Waste Management and Waste Reduction Plans
- Hazardous Waste Reporting Assistance